Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Link Love 9/16/2011

  • Also a really cool and different nail look is water marble. Here's a tutorial on how to do it
  • I love ...love Maegan. She already has awesome hair, and then she does things like this to make it even better. 
  • Bethany Frankel's Skinny Girl empire is expanding to workout videos
  • With Fall knocking at our doors, it's time to break out your scarves. Check out these 12 ways to wear them. 
  • I don't know what the Band of Outsiders is, but this DIY skirt is super cute. 
  • In case you didn't follow every show during NYFW like I did, here are 10 of the best ones courtesy of Refinery 29. 
  • Want a new look for the Fall? Try one of these instant style updates
  • I've never heard of it, but apparently unicorn hair is a real thing. 
  • Did you try getting on Target online this week and get a busy message? Well it is because of the Missoni line they just launched. 
  • Ever wonder what part of the eye an eyeshadow tutorial is talking about? Well check out this awesome--and complicated-- diagram. 
  • I hate when my makeup powder breaks! But here's a tutorial on how to put it back together
  • Dying to wear a smokey out when you go out, but don't know how? Fear no longer! Classy Cosmetics shows you how
  • Even though these are summer hair looks, I think they would still look great this Fall. 
  • This nail polish tutorial is amazing! 
  • I've been in love with the fishtail braid for a while now, but adding yarn takes the look to a whole new level.

Did you see anything online this week worthy of Link Love? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!