Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Spotlight Stylist

This month's spotlight stylist is a part of a very special group here at On Stage Hair Design: The Design Team. The Design Team is made up of some of our most talented stylists, and Nellie Kimbrough is no exception.

Nellie has only been in the hair industry for four years, and already she is making a name for herself. Plus, she is juggling planning her wedding. Which, as anyone knows who has planned a wedding, is a great accomplishment in itself.

So, everyone, meet Nellie.




How long have you been with the company? 
I've been with On Stage 2 years and been in the industry 4 years

What are your specialties?
Cutting and coloring is what i do best!

What do you have the most fun doing?
Spending time with my family and traveling.

Have you taken any special classes?
I went to  Paul Mitchell's signature gathering 2011 where i attended several cutting, coloring and styling classes.

How would you describe your personal style and hairstyle?
My personal style is a little funky/edgy and my hairstyle is constantly changing but is always some sort of extreme color..i don't do normal well.

What made you want to be a hairstylist?
I love to make people feel good about themselves and doing hair gives me a creative outlet.

In your opinion what is the worst hair style of all time? And the best?
The worst has to be reverse mullet aka the Kate Gosslin. The best I think the bob, when done right it looks good on just about everyone.

Do you have a message that you would like to tell all of your clients?
I love and appreciate all my clients. They make each day special!


Do you want to make an appointment with Nellie? Call (409) 899-2109. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!