Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How To Tuesday: 5 Minute Updo

I get tired of wearing my hair down the same way everyday, and I get tired of washing my hair. So sometimes...I like to pull it up and do something fun. Because let's face it...a pony tail just doesn't give me the satisfaction that it used to.

But I like easy hair. Especially when I'm waking up before the sun even rises. So this 5 minute updo is perfect.

A little tip: Curl your hair with a curling iron before you start. It helps keep the ends tucked in better.







This is just a base. This updo can be tweaked, twisted, changed a thousand different ways. Add a braid. Add a bun. Add a flower. possibilities my friends, possibilities. 






**Sorry for not posting a picture of the final look. Technical difficulties. Just trust me. It's adorable.

1 comment:

Thank you!