Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How To Tuesday: Cover Up a Pimple

Isn't that the worst? When you know you've got somewhere important to be and you wake up and bam! pimple. There's no denying it. It happens to us all.

Now using a little concealor and covering it up might be a no brainer to some of us. But I thought the same thing about braiding and yet I still meet people who don't know how to do it. So here we are, with a tutorial...which I, myself, find very educational.

The trick ladies, or gentlemen, is to find a concealor that has an ance treatment in it. For example, Murad Acne Spot Treatment has a dash of salicylic acid in it to zap that pimple up, plus it adds some nice coverage. Pretty much a miracle in a tube.




What kind of tutorials would you like to see next month? Tell me in the comments below!

1 comment:

Thank you!