Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How To Tuesday: Sock Bun

I like big buns and I cannot lie.


You know that has been coming for a while right? Ha!


So, ever since I cut my hair off I've been missing my big giant top knot. It's small and puny now, and I understand why people with little hair are sad. And then, I discovered the sock bun. It was like an angel was watching down over me.

If you have hair much longer than mine, then this probably won't work. But there are sock bun tutorials for long hair out there. Or, you can just watch this top knot tutorial and it should work just fine.

Just an extra tip. Try teasing your hair before you do the "swoop" step. Just a tad, close to the sock. You'll understand after you watch. Enjoy! Then you can thank my hair angel.





Do you like top knots as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!