Tuesday, July 17, 2012

How To Tuesday: Release Pushup

Yes you read that right. Pushup...as in...pushup.

I know what you're thinking. Isn't this a beauty blog?


Why yes. Yes it is. But you know what's beautiful? You. You know what's even more beautiful? A healthier you.

So I'd say it works.

The release pushup is what we do over at Uproar and let me tell you, it's not as daunting as it sounds. I hate pushups, like really, really hate them. Mostly because I can't do them, but I can do a release pushup. And while I still have to do a modified version, I don't feel like I'm being set up to fail when I see "pushups" on the workout board.

So thank you release pushups.

CrossFit Uproar: boosting your confidence one pushup at a time.







All of Uproar's contact information can be found over at their Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!